- Science Week
- Home-school groups
- Holiday Programs
- Science Clubs
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Weekly Classes (See the Schedule)
- Holiday Workshops (Half day, Full Day, Multiday)
- From small to large groups (5 to 100+)
- Full-term courses
- Flexible schedules to suit any group
- Courses for various age groups (4-17)
- On Now
Term 4: Physics - Light
This term you will explore the fastest thing in our universe - LIGHT!
- Fiber Optics
- UV black-lights
- Glowing Slime
- Reflection & Refraction
- Solar Power
This term we will learn about
- The Fastest Thing in the Universe! - *Properties of Light*
- Mix it up - *Color*
- Bending Light - *Reflection, Refraction, and Diffraction*
- Light Amplification By Stimulated Emission of Radiation - *Lasers*
- Focus - *Lenses*
- Harnessing the Sun - *Solar Power*
- Can Light Get Excited? - *Energy Levels*
- Glowing Goo - *Ultra Violet*
Mix of Hands-on Labs and engaging Theory Lessons
Lots of learning - lots of experimenting!
lab and theory.
Ages 6-15 - Jr and Sr Classes Available
Registration opens soon!
Little Discoverers & Inventors (Ages 5-8)
Science and Technology classes just for little ones! (STEM)
Fun, quick, and easy projects perfect for the little scientist and/or inventor in your family.
Eggs in Space: Water Rockets (Ages 4-15)
Ready to be a Rocket Scienctist?
Can you design a water rocket to launch an egg and have it land back on earth safely?
Science of Fire (Ages 8-16)
Bang, Boom, and Burn as you learn!
Amazing Fire Experiments:
- Dragon Fire
- Rainbow Fire
- Match Rockets
- Dancing Fire
- Fire Fighter
- Explosive Water
- Barking Bottle
- Balloon Boom