- Science Week
- Home-school groups
- Holiday Programs
- Science Clubs
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Weekly Classes (See the Schedule)
- Holiday Workshops (Half day, Full Day, Multiday)
- From small to large groups (5 to 100+)
- Full-term courses
- Flexible schedules to suit any group
- Courses for various age groups (4-17)
- On Now
Term 4: Chemistry - Acids and Gases
Mix, Dissolve, Precipitate, and Explode!
This term we will learn about many chemistry concepts:
Precipitation, Solubility, pH of Acids & Bases, Solutions, Carbohydrates, and Deflagration.
- Mix chemicals in water to create solutions, create and steal heat, and make blobs of goo!
- Change the color of chemicals using only your breath
- Discover how much of something you can "hide" (dissolve) in water
End with a Boom! Produce hydrogen gas, collect it in a balloon, and then ignite it!
Lots of learning - lots of experimenting!
Alternating classes of
lab and theory.
Ages 6-15 - Jr and Sr Classes Available
Registration opens soon!
Eggs in Space Water Rockets (Ages 4-15)
Can you design a water rocket to launch an egg and have it land back on earth safely?
Science of Fire (Ages 8-15)
Bang, Boom, and Burn as you learn