- Science Week
- Home-school groups
- Holiday Programs
- Science Clubs
- Outside School Hours Care (OSHC)
- Weekly Classes (See the Schedule)
- Holiday Workshops (Half day, Full Day, Multiday)
- From small to large groups (5 to 100+)
- Full-term courses
- Flexible schedules to suit any group
- Courses for various age groups (4-17)
- On Now
Term 1: Physics - Fantastic Forces
Push, Pull, Fling, Drop, Race, Eat, and Shoot
This term we will learn about many physics concepts:
Force, Work, Mass, Acceleration, Projectile Motion, Mechanical Advantage, Simple Machines.
- Build a Water Balloon Catapult with your new knowledge of levers!
- Can you win the Elasti-apolis 500? Create an elastic-band Race Car as you learn about gears.
- Discover physics as you learn to change a tire!
- Use Simple Machines to make (and eat) tasty Spiral Potato Fries
- End with a Boom! Make and Fire a Potato Cannon!
Lots of learning - lots of experimenting!
lab and theory.
Ages 6-15 - Jr and Sr Classes Available
Registration opens soon!
Little Discoverers & Inventors (Ages 5-8)
Science and Technology classes just for little ones! (STEM)
Fun, quick, and easy projects perfect for the little scientist and/or inventor in your family.
Eggs in Space: Water Rockets (Ages 4-15)
Ready to be a Rocket Scienctist?
Can you design a water rocket to launch an egg and have it land back on earth safely?
Science of Fire (Ages 8-16)
Bang, Boom, and Burn as you learn!
Amazing Fire Experiments:
- Dragon Fire
- Rainbow Fire
- Match Rockets
- Dancing Fire
- Fire Fighter
- Explosive Water
- Barking Bottle
- Balloon Boom